MICHELIN X® MULTI™ WINTER Z
FOR WINTER USE WITH AN INCREASED MAXIMUM LOAD*
7.5t load carrying capacity when fitted in a single formation across an axle
” Lower your operating cost ”
- Lower cost per kilometre (1)
(1) Internal 2012 estimate. 10% increase in life expectancy compared to MICHELIN 295/80 R 22.5 XFN tyres.
” Grip in winter conditions throughout the entire lifespan of the tyre ”
- Stopping distances reduced by 5 % (2) on icy surfaces
- Grip, traction and handling improved in wet conditions, expecially in corners (3)
(2) Internal Michelin test 2012. Emergency braking (30 to 10 km per hour) on ice. Vehicle fully equipped with 295/80
R22.5 X® Multi™ Winter Z vs Michelin XFN tyres in the same size.
(3)Internal Michelin Test 2012 carried out on a wet concrete circuit. Vehicle fully quipped with 295/80 R22.5 X® Multi™
Winter Z vs Michelin XFN tyres in the same size.
” A greener way to transport goods ”
- Retreadable and regroovable
- Regooving enables the use of the tyre for longer in its most fuel efficient condition
- All Michelin X Multi Winter Z tyres are manufactured in ISO14001 certified factories
|Adancime teoretica la reprofilare||Latime reprofilare||Lamela|
|H = 3 mm||8 - 10 mm||R3|
|Destinație||Osie||UERR RRT||Wet Grip||UENO Bruit||Winter Specialist||M+S|
295/80R22.5 X MULTI WINTER Z TL 154/149L
|3PMSF||M+S||Mai multe informații Inchidere|
Compared to MICHELIN 295/80 R22.5 XFN tyres
International Regional Urban On off santier Off road